Caldwell & Ross
Experienced Crane Operator
Excavator & Dozer Operators
Local Labourers and carpenters in Shediac
Forward your Resume or call our office: 453-1333 Ext 1 (Charlie)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here
The Miller Group is hiring for a number of seasonal position to support the 2021 construction season. The positions we are recruiting for in Moncton and Halifax.
Compensation/benefits based on experience and qualifications and will be disclosed in person.
Please email resume and 3 work related references to: email@example.com or fax to: 506-858-2736.
Armtec is one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of steel and Polyethylene drainage and highway construction products. Armtec is a member of the WGI Westman Group of companies, a dynamic entrepreneurial group of companies who values their customers, relationships, growth, safety, health, community, and fiscal responsibility.
Armtec has the following career opportunity:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Estimator will build strong, effective customer relationships with new, existing and potential customers by providing product solutions, responding to customer needs and requirements. Estimators provide direct customer care for both internal and external clients involving: sales order preparation, order entry and technical product knowledge.
Role and Responsibilities
- Sourcing opportunities identified through advertisements, internet searches, customer requests, phone calls, RFQ’s, etc.
- Conduct quantity takeoffs based on project documents (drawings, general conditions, special provisions, geotechnical reports)
- Prepare accurate quotations/proposals based on quantity takeoffs and send to contractors or engineers to provide them with bid pricing or budget proposals
- Follow up on tender results and bid tracking of all opportunities
- Work with provincial road specifications and the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code requirements for estimating and proper engineering practices
- Generate sales with limited direction
- Cost containment and effectiveness with sales budget and business expenses.
- Work with the Engineering team and our production facilities in Eastern Canada.
- 1-3 yrs experience in road building, drainage/sewer or construction industry experience will be considered an asset
- Civil Technology program
- The ability to read and accurately interpret construction drawings, specifications, geotechnical reports and other tender documents
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with suppliers, contractors, engineers and infrastructure owners
- Above average mathematical skills; a strong, resourceful problem solver
- Attention to detail, time and priority management are necessary for success
- Ability to work effectively within a team setting, in fast-paced environment, with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated consultative selling style
- Strong English and French written and oral communication skills.
Email resume to Roger Leger, Sales Director, firstname.lastname@example.org