Benefits of NBRB&HCA Membership
As a member in the New Brunswick Road Builders & Heavy Construction Association your firm has access to an impressive array of benefits. Your active participation in the association multiplies the intangible benefits that come from being a member. Networking opportunities, new friendships, working with like-minded individuals for a common cause open up new possibilities that may not be available to you outside the NBRB&HCA.
Tangible benefits also have a lot of value and easily cover the cost of the modest annual membership dues.
- Minutes of monthly Board meeting
You’ll always be up-to-date on how your association is working on your behalf.
- Monthly and year-to-date listing of tender results
Having one source access to all tender results will save you a considerable amount of time and energy.
- Opportunity to participate in various standing committees
his is your opportunity to provide input and strengthen the industry.
- Affiliated membership in the Canadian Construction Association.
A strong association working on the behalf of all contractors and affiliated suppliers.
- Affiliated membership in the New Brunswick Construction Safety Association
As a New Brunswick firm, your membership strengthens the organization and provides it with a stronger voice on your behalf.
- Opportunity to participate in Technical Seminars
Keep yourself and staff up to date on the newest technical information available without having to travel out of province.
- Annual pocket size Membership Directory
Handy to have when you’re looking for suppliers, joint venture partners or sub-trades that are RBA members.
- Opportunity to have a free listing in the Buyers’ Guide
You never know where the next phone call will come from and this is a great place to let all members know the type of services, equipment and expertise you can provide.
- Opportunity to attend the Annual General Meeting, Summer Meeting and Golf Tournament
These meetings provide excellent opportunities to meet clients, decision makers and others in a non-formal environment. Don’t let this incredible networking occasion pass you by.
- Opportunity to vote for NBRB&HCA Directors
As a member your vote counts.